Guru Travels Limited is a reputable business that was established in accordance with Nepalese legislation and has been registered with the government 289710/78/079. We politely request travel enthusiasts to read the following Terms and Conditions, which regulate the relationship between you (the client) and Guru Travels Limited, before making any reservations with us. Details about the terms and conditions are provided below. Read them carefully, please. When you sign the booking form, you (and anybody else for whose reservation you make) agree to accept each of these terms and you confirm that you have read them all. Additionally, you guarantee that the data you provided on the reservation form is accurate and full.
Every reservation is made through Guru Travels Limited (us/we). It is assumed that you have accepted these Booking Conditions by making a reservation with us, and we will accept your reservation based on this understanding. The services that will be offered are those listed in your booking confirmation invoice/service voucher.
Itineraries and dates are applicable until December 31, 2022. Dates and itineraries for after December 31, 2022 are simply projections.
Most trips require a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the per-person trip cost to hold your spot. Additionally, an additional minimum deposit of 20% per person is needed for trip extensions.
For your deposit, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are all accepted.
Upon booking, you will receive an invoice; full payment is required 90 days before travel. The subsequent payment types are accepted:
Bank Name: Mega Bank Limited
Account Name: Guru Travels Limited
Account Number: 0010010857535
Swift Code: MBNLNPKA
For credit card payments, 4% extra will be levied to you for a credit card processing fee.
Cancellation and Refunds
Guru Travels Limited must be notified in writing of any cancellations. All payments will be returned less the following cancellation fees, which will be subtracted from the package price at the time we receive the cancellation.
For Outbound Trip/Domestic Trips
· 91+ days before departure: Deposit amount per person
· 61-90 days before departure: 50% of the package price
· 60 days or less before departure date: 100% of the package price
For Inbound Trip
The Government of Nepal does not allow us to refund in foreign currencies. Thus, the booked and paid inbound trip shall be scheduled for later dates instead of cancellation.
· Every mode of transportation as mentioned in the Itinerary.
· Airport shuttles at the hours and dates specified for arrival and departure.
· All meals are taken as planned.
· The entire itinerary's accommodations.
· All admission costs to the locations listed in the itinerary.
· Each excursion detailed in the schedule.
· Services of a bilingual tour guide who will be with you the entire time Lodging based on double and triple occupancy in hotels of a high standard for tourists
· Fees for visas, passports, and vaccinations.
· Meals and travel fees to get there/here.
· Phone, fax, email, and other personal items, like laundry.
· Additional actions not included in the itinerary.
· Arrival/Departure taxes (if applicable).
· Beer, wine, soda, and spirits (where we include dinner, you will need to pay the bar tab).
· Guide, driver, and Rafiki tips (if applicable).
· Travel Protection.
You must inform us at least 25 days before the scheduled departure date if you wish to switch from one trip to another or transfer your booking to a third party. There will be a $200/Rs.2500 cost for each individual modification (in addition to any charges levied by hotels, ground operators or airlines). If you inform us less than 256 days before the anticipated departure date, the cancellation refund policy will be in effect. Transfers to a third party are only allowed if the transferee satisfies all trip-related requirements, and transfers to another departure are only possible for departures that are still within the current validity period.
For any reason, there won't be any partial reimbursements for unused meals, hotel stays, airport transfers, etc.
In the event of cost increases brought on by changes in internal airfares, currency fluctuations, park fee increases, higher fuel surcharges, taxes, etc., Guru Travels Limited retains the right to raise the trip price.
Guru Travels Limited is not liable for any costs incurred by trip participants in connection with planning the trip (such as visa fees, vaccination costs, insurance, equipment, etc.) or for costs associated with departing on a day other than the scheduled date for the group.
Accommodations could be modified.
What are we accountable for?
· The restaurants, hotels, and other facilities used in conjunction with the planned tours are not owned or managed by the Company. While the Company has taken care to choose its travel, lodging, restaurant, and other service providers, the Company has not had the opportunity to inspect these products and does not warrant that they have.
· The Company is not liable if you or any member of your party experience death, illness, or injury as a result of any failure to perform or improper performance of any aspect of our contract with you where such failure is attributable to (i) any party member's actions and/or omissions, (ii) actions of a third party unrelated to the provision of your vacation, (iii) an event that neither the Company nor the service provider could have predicted or prevented.
· The company cannot accept responsibility for any members of your party who become ill, hurt, or die due to an accident resulting from an activity that is not a part of the vacation it has planned for you. If required, the Company will provide general help.
What are you responsible for?
· Although an adequate coverage can be included in your vacation package, you are responsible for making your own travel insurance arrangements. The booking form must include information on all insurance policies that each member of your group is covered under. No booking forms may be accepted without proper documentation demonstrating the arrangement of personal insurance. Please make sure that the precise activities you are scheduling and that are confirmed on the Confirmation Invoice are covered by your insurance policy. (For Inbound)
· Each party member must be in possession of a current passport, valid visas, and all other required papers for the countries they are visiting. Should your paperwork not be in order, the Company accepts no liability for any delay or expense.
· You are in charge of arriving at all pre-booked parts of your vacation on schedule and checking in for flights at the correct time. No credit or refunds will be granted if you do not use any part of your vacation, and the company cannot be held liable if customers miss flights due to late check-ins. Travel papers that are misplaced, damaged, or destroyed will not be credited or refunded.
· By making a reservation with the Company, you agree to act in a civilized manner, to not interfere with the enjoyment of others traveling with you, and to refrain from doing anything that would damage the Company's good name. Your vacation will be ended immediately if you violate this agreement, and the Company will no longer be obligated to work with you. The guilty party and/or the person who signed the booking form will be held liable for any damages, and the Company will be entitled to compensation.
· Any pre-existing medical issues that members of the party may have must be disclosed by the person who signs the booking form.
· All tools and personal items must be always used at the owner’s risk and under all conditions. Any loss, damage, or delay to your luggage or other belongings is not the Company's duty unless it is directly attributable to the fault of one of our personnel.
Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of Nepal will govern any disagreement you and Guru Travels Limited have, and Nepal's courts will have sole jurisdiction.
Please immediately notify the appropriate airline, hotel, local agency, or other vendors if you experience a problem while on vacation so they can make an effort to resolve it. If you are unable to fix the issues, you must get in touch with the company headquarters so they can try to assist you. The Company will not hold themselves accountable if an itinerary cannot be completed due to events beyond their control or if they are not made aware of an issue in time to take corrective action. If, in the odd case, a complaint cannot be settled there and then, you must write to the company within 28 days of your return home, providing your original booking reference number and all other pertinent details. Any right you may have to collect compensation may be diminished or rendered wholly null if you don't take any of these actions, which will impede the Company's ability to address any issue and/or conduct a thorough investigation.
To the best of the Company's knowledge and belief at the time of giving, all information—whether supplied orally or in writing—is provided in good faith. Any other warranty or condition that may have been provided shall be superseded by the terms of the booking.
The company has done all within its power to ensure that the data on our website is accurate.
However, the Company is unable to take liability for any inaccuracies or omissions that may be included on this website.
Data Protection Act
The Company might need to request specific personal data from you. Dietary restrictions, disability/medical information, religious details, etc. are some examples of this. You can inspect this information when the company is open for business and the company will keep it confidential. If the suppliers need to know this information to carry out the Company's agreement with you, it will be given to them.
Age and Health Requirement
Please check with your consultant at the time of enquiry.
For Airline Ticketing
Cancellation rules for Nepal’s Domestic Airlines Ticket
Cancellation charge of 10% of the fare is levied if cancellation of ticket is done before 24 hours from flight time. Cancellation charge of 33.33% of the fare is levied if cancellation of ticket is done within same day of flight time. Rescheduling of any flight can be done minimum 10 hours before the flight time. Passenger(s) will be treated as ‘No Show’ if they do not Check- In within stated reporting time. Airlines is not liable to refund the ticket if the passenger(s) fall under this category. Refunds are made from the point of issue.
Note: The rules is valid only for Normal Class tickets.
Chargeable rescheduling can be done as per the availability of the seat status.
If seats for the same fare category are not available, upgrading is possible. Please note the payment of seat fare difference and reschedule charges are mandatory.
Refund and Rescheduling will be done under the term and conditions of the airlines according to which class the tickets has been issued.
International Sector Ticket
Any change to a confirmed ticket including cancellation, postpone, prepone must be done before 24 hours flight time applying the change charge according to the rules and policy defined by the airlines itself.